- Remove attendance limits for worship while maintaining a sanctuary seating capacity of 100 people so we may continue to practice social distancing. When attendance exceeds 100, we will provide overflow seating in the Faith Ministries Building with a broadcast of our livestream. This change means that we will discontinue use of a reservation system after May 23rd.
- Lift our outdoor mask requirement while keeping our indoor mask requirement in place for all NRPC events and gatherings. At the same time, Session agreed that we are a “mask friendly” community, so any who will feel safer wearing face coverings outdoors are welcomed and encouraged to do so.
- Establish a revised summer worship schedule effective Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Summer worship will be held at 9:00 a.m. each week and, in order for our most vulnerable community members to have a chance at the safest possible worship gathering, we will worship outdoors on first and third Sundays (weather permitting).
- Set a gathering limit of 50 people for the Faith Ministries Building.
- Provide latitude regarding attendance at weddings and services of witness to the resurrection.