Each year in Wake County, nearly 500 children live in foster care. As we anticipate the start of the next traditional school year, our congregation is invited to donate new book bags for these children to help them start their learning experience with what they need.
We are also collecting the school supplies that will go inside the bags. Please donate what you are able to provide:
· Sturdy bookbags for children, ages kindergarten (small) to high school (larger)
· Packs of construction paper (25-50 count)
· Composition books
· Small packs of crayons
· Packs of colored pencils
· 2” 3-ring binders
· Wide-ruled notebook paper (pack)
· Spiral notebooks - single subject, wide-ruled
· Spiral notebooks - single subject, college-ruled
· Sturdy pocket folders
· Clorox wipes (small packages)
· Small bottles of hand sanitizer
Please drop off the donations to the Faith Ministries Building (FMB) during this month in the marked bins. The deadline is Sunday, July 24. For questions, contact Margaret Albert, email@example.com. Thank you for supporting children in foster care.