- Remove attendance limits for worship while maintaining a sanctuary seating capacity of 100 people so we may continue to practice social distancing. When attendance exceeds 100, we will provide overflow seating in the Faith Ministries Building with a broadcast of our livestream. This change means that we will discontinue use of a reservation system after May 23rd.
- Lift our outdoor mask requirement while keeping our indoor mask requirement in place for all NRPC events and gatherings. At the same time, Session agreed that we are a “mask friendly” community, so any who will feel safer wearing face coverings outdoors are welcomed and encouraged to do so.
- Establish a revised summer worship schedule effective Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Summer worship will be held at 9:00 a.m. each week and, in order for our most vulnerable community members to have a chance at the safest possible worship gathering, we will worship outdoors on first and third Sundays (weather permitting).
- Set a gathering limit of 50 people for the Faith Ministries Building.
- Provide latitude regarding attendance at weddings and services of witness to the resurrection.
SUNDAY, JUNE 6: Coffee and Clean up Buckets!! You are invited to remain after worship on Sunday, June 6 for Coffee and Clean up Buckets. The Outreach team has procured the items needed to make 30 Clean Up Buckets for Church World Service. Your help is needed to put the items together in 5 gallon buckets. These buckets are given to families and individuals impacted by flood, hurricanes, and similar disasters. The buckets we create will be stored for use in North Carolina.
Coffee, Juice and light breakfast fare will be provided. Plan to help create these important emergency relief kits and enjoy some refreshment and fellowship too!!
The Women’s Center of Wake County has been an established and welcoming portal of entry for homeless women for over 40 years. The center provides a safe, low barrier, client centered and trauma informed environment for women, where they can begin the stabilization and healing process. Please consider donating for this May/June collection .
Current urgent needs:
T shirts L to 4X Pop-top Canned soups, ravioli, chili, any meal -
Shorts/capris all sizes (no veg or fruit needed)
Women’s underwear sizes 5 to 14 Single drink mix packets ( like crystal lite)
Bras A-C Gatorade
Deodorant Phone chargers for any type phone
Small tissue packets Blankets (not throws)
Small bottles hand sanitizer Disposable gloves L- XL
Disposable coffee packets
Collection dates - bring to FMB
May 29: 10 am - 12 noon Sat.
June 6: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Sun.
June 9: 12noon - 1:30 pm. Wed.