We will be transitioning platforms for our digital worship. Dates to remember:
- February 21st: We will offer BOTH a pre-recorded service on Vimeo as usual and a Live Streaming service on YouTube at 10:30 am as a “transition” week.
- February 28th: We will be using YouTube Live Streaming ONLY from this point forward.
- Can I still watch a service early on Sunday morning if I wish?
- Why are we going to Live Streaming?
- Does Live Streaming mean in-person worship?
WORSHIP SURVEY SUMMARY
NRPC Worship Committee conducted a survey November 2020 through January 2021 to assess participation in current activities offered by the church and to gauge interest for in person (and indoor) worship opportunities. The purpose of this survey was to understand how well our activities had been communicated to the congregation and to plan, logistically, for how to manage numbers of people who might be interested in attending in person worship were we to offer that. The purpose of the survey was not to guide or influence the decision to proceed with in person worship. Below is a brief summary of results. If you would like any more detailed information, please contact the office at NRPC. We thank you for your participation and feedback through the survey!
Summary of Worship Survey
- There were a total of 77 respondents / households that took part in the survey.
- 66% of respondents were participating in ongoing opportunities for worship and fellowship with 95% of respondents aware of the opportunities.
- 35% of respondents were currently interested in attending in person worship indoors; this was a fairly consistent percentage regardless of whether the service was short, 20 minutes, or longer for 1 hour
- Most of the open comments stated that meeting in person was too risky during this time.
- Of those respondents interested in attending in person, ~85% were 1-2 individuals planning to attend.