The NRPC Stewardship Team is excited to celebrate another Consecration Sunday with you on November 8. You may recall from past years the essence of our New Consecration Sunday Stewardship Program:
- giving for our own spiritual well-being rather than the church’s need to receive
- supporting mission and ministry rather than funding the church’s expenses
- growing in relationship with God rather than paying dues or paying for services received.
- knowing stewardship as a journey that is grounded in gratitude, revealed in prayer, and lived in faith
- understanding ourselves as followers of Jesus Christ who give unselfishly as an act of discipleship